Who is Nashville Post Office Credit Union?
Original NPOCU Home at the Custom House. Established 1925.
Second NPOCU Home at the Original Nashville Post Office Building. Established 1934.
Third NPOCU Facility on Elm Hill Pike.
Current NPOCU Facility on Rachel Drive.
Nashville Post Office Credit Union (NPOCU) was founded in 1925 by a group of postal employees. Today we are a full-service financial institution and one of the oldest credit unions in the Middle Tennessee area. Each member is equally important because members are the owners. Each Member has one vote to elect our voluntary Board of Directors. After you or any member of your family joins the Credit Union you can always be a member regardless of where you are employed, even if you have left your qualifying employer.
Each individual member’s account is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. We pride ourselves on providing our members with not only the products and services they want, but also the financial security they need.
Nashville Post Office Credit Union is a member owned financial cooperative. Our commitment to the member is:
- To preserve the financial strength and integrity of the credit union
- To ensure your understanding of our numerous financial services
- To deliver prompt, accurate, courteous and friendly service
- To provide a comprehensive selection of financial services to meet your needs
- To become your primary financial institution
- To maintain an environment which will attract and retain both highly motivated employees to serve you and dedicated volunteers to represent your "ownership" interests